Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Today's Affirmation

You've been provided with a perfect body to house your soul for a few brief moments in eternity. So regardless of its size, shape, color, or any imagined infirmities, you can honor the temple that houses you by eating healthfully, exercising, listening to your body's needs, and treating it with dignity and love.     -Wayne Dyer, Daily Affirmations



Marina and Lilly, my bikes!
I read this earlier today and just thought I'd share.  We are all miracles on God's planet - divine children of God -  and we should treat ourselves as such.  Revel in the moment and enjoy the body you were given to accompany you on your journey through life!

Speaking of exercising and listening to my body's needs:  My body needs me to get back on the bike. The cooler morning temperatures today had me wishing I was cycling to work instead of driving..... so tomorrow, I bike!







No comments:

Post a Comment