Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Proof of Progress

I have this cute pair of capri pants in the closet that I loved wearing.  From the time I purchased them they were a bit snug (almost too snug in the thigh) but I wore them with an oversized shirt and prayed that the button would stay on for at least another wearing.

I had to stop wearing these lovely capris last summer because they became too tight to wear in public - they looked obscene when I put them on.  I hung them in the closet, thinking that one day I'd loose enough to get back into them... I waited for that day for a long, long time. 

This morning as I was getting ready for work I eyed the capris and wondered.... and then tried them on ... and could pull them on without unbuttoning or unzipping (there's no elastic on these babies, either!)  They fit!!  They are loose around the thigh, too!!

I have a lot of clothes in the closet that are too small, waiting for the day when I can get into them again.  I think that day is in the very near future!

I am on my way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment