Monday, June 25, 2012

Week 3, 270 lbs.

What a week!  Projects and deadlines are breathing down my neck at work and at home.  I fell in the garden and injured my tailbone, making it impossible to cycle to work, let alone sit or walk comfortably. As a result I haven't been as active or productive as I had planned on being.

Anyway, the scale at home had not been showing much progress. Even though my clothes continue to fit better and I've stuck to the diet without deviation, I didn't go into the weigh-in with great hopes.  I figured I lost a pound or two, but nothing major.  Imagine my amazement when I stepped on the scale to discover and six pound loss!!

HOORAY!!

This diet is amazing! I have lost a total of 18 lbs. in twelve days!!  I never believed that kind of weight loss was possible... but here I am, living proof!

The diet is easy to follow.  Most of the pre-packaged foods in the program are enjoyable. I'm not hungry.  I don't feel deprived.  I have more energy than I've had in years!!  One knee has already stopped hurting and I am looking forward to the day when my other knee stops hurting.

I never thought I'd ever say something like this, but I am looking forward to my next weigh-in!  I can't wait to see what miracle the next week brings!!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome Lanza!! Can you add a follow button to your blog. :)

    Hooray on the weight loss and great attitutde!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, a follow button has been added!

    Thank you for being there and being you!!!

    ReplyDelete