I was frustrated at first. I was on plan all week and was ready to see some progress, especially after the last couple of weeks. But then I remembered this happened before, right before the end of my female cycle and figure I must be retaining water or something. So I am going to hang in there and see what happens next week.
Instead of pouting and getting upset for not having any progress to report, I am celebrating how far I've come, how much I've changed, since starting Ideal Protein. Here's what I am celebrating:
- 106 lbs. of fat off my body!!!!!!
- Pain-free knees
- General sense of well-being
- Improved health! The body is functioning as it should again!
- More energy to make it through the day
- Looking good in my clothes
- Ability to cross my legs at the knee when sitting
- Fitting into theater seats, seat belts, restroom stalls and anywhere else "average" sized people can fit.
- Improved confidence and sense of self
- Knowing, without an ounce of doubt, that I will never be fat again
It won't be long before I am finally off Phase I and ready to move into the Phase II of Ideal Protein. That's when I begin to focus on how to eat when I am back in the "real world" - almost a scary thought.
But hey, if I can shed 106 lbs. in eight months, I can do anything!