|Tags from a current favorite outfit - jacket and pants.
Not only do I feel like I look really good when I'm wearing this, I get a kick out of the size (just an L)
and love the motivational quotes the clothing line
includes in its labeling.
So..... instead of thinking something went wrong or beating myself up for something I should have or shouldn't have done, I am going to focus on the positives:
- I am healthier than I was 16 weeks ago and feel fantastic.
- My personal relationships have improved - not only do I feel better about myself, I have more energy to interact with my loved ones.
- I have tons of energy I didn't have before.
- Wonder of wonders - I can cross my legs comfortably at the knee!
- People at work are treating me differently - in a good way.
- My house looks better than it has in years
- I am wearing jeans I haven't worn since I was in my 20s, and I feel better both mentally and physically than I did when I originally wore them.
As long as I stick to the program, drink lots of water and live life to the fullest, I will keep moving toward my goal. Right now, it is my intention to loose 83 more pounds. That goal may change as I continue forward and my shape continues to emerge from the rolls of fat I've been carrying around for far too long. Whether it's 83 or 93 more pounds - I know I am well on my way to reaching the finish line!